Results 1 to 10 of 26

Thread: anyone going to try out the new Cinema in Norton tonight?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    anyone going to try out the new Cinema in Norton tonight?

    give your reviews here.
    how many glitches do you think they will have?
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_oggie's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2008
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: anyone going to try out the new Cinema in Norton tonight?

    We went this evening to buy tickets for the 9:00 showing of Narnia, were told that they might have one showing of Narnia at 7. Construction workers still working when we were there.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member buckeye_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2006
    Posts
    1,124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: anyone going to try out the new Cinema in Norton tonight?

    A bit of construction going on and not as manu games as I was expecting.
    Didn't see a movie so I can't tell you much about the actual theaters, but the concessions seemed pretty good. I wished they had Dippin' dots though.
    But still, miles and miles ahead of coeburn and wise.
    [I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: anyone going to try out the new Cinema in Norton tonight?

    Wow, they really opened didn't they?
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: anyone going to try out the new Cinema in Norton tonight?

    They had been doing some free promotions the last couple days. Talked to one guy who took his kids and said it was nice. Hopefully I'll get to hit there in a few days. If they take care of it, run people off who are there to be pains in the rectums, keep it nice, not over charge for concessions, it will do ok.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member 73fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2002
    Posts
    822
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: anyone going to try out the new Cinema in Norton tonight?

    went there tonight to watch a movie and they did not take debit or credit cards so we are gonna try are luck again tomorrow,i think it is very nice for what i saw,it is about time we got somthing nice around here,
    "When Giving Your Best Is Not Good Enough"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •